This will a BUSY year full of memory-making opportunities!
- Social Studies Fair: Seventh graders will be exploring Uganda, while the 8th graders discover Ireland!
- 5-8th Grade Musical: Our show title will be announced in October!
- Small Business Day: It's never too early to start brainstorming or creating items to sell!
- 8th Grade Washington D.C. Trip: Come to our informational/fundraising meeting on Sept. 7 at 5:30 P.M. (Trip information and fundraising opportunities will be posted under the "Washington D.C. Trip" tab of this blog.)
- Confirmation: Pastor Johnson will be teaching both 7th and 8th grade Confirmation classes this year during the school day. 8th grade confirmands will be confirmed in May.
- 8th Grade Graduation: Mary B. and Lori K. are taking the lead on the slide show for this year. Feel free to share photos of your child's years at St. John's at any time!